Best regulated crypto broker

CEX.IOmostTrusted2

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Trend for 15th of September 2011


Hi everyone who enjoys my market trend analysis. I am not sure if you can enjoy it much these few days, because my computer is being repaired now and I have to work with the old horse I am working with now. So, my posts will be extremely short for about five or six days. At least I hope so!

Today I just wanted to remind you about the fact that in trading a range you have to look at support and resistance levels. Markets are now in awful ranges and the best way to trade them is to simply wait for a security to go to a resistance (or support) level form some reversal pattern (123 or head and shoulders) and reverse. If you learn to do that you will become a professional range trader. 

See you tomorrow!

Disclaimer
Trading financial markets carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. All information on the blog is of educational nature and cannot be considered as advice, recommendation or signals to trade in any financial markets.