Best regulated crypto broker

CEX.IOmostTrusted2

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Market trend analysis for 11th of August 2011


Hi, everyone. Market trend analysis for today will be very short for I do not have really what to say. I have to admit that I was wrong about gbp/usd. I came back to its range today. It does not mean that the downward trend that was started when the support was broken is finished, but it may simply mean that the trend down may not be as orderly as I imagined. Looking from fundamental point of view, there are no major releases on Friday, so I do not have any predictions about tomorrow moves. 

It looks as if Yen will fall soon for I see pairs strengthening against it. But I will post more about it tomorrow or during the weekend. 

See also:



Disclaimer
Trading financial markets carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. All information on the blog is of educational nature and cannot be considered as advice, recommendation or signals to trade in any financial markets.