Best regulated crypto broker

CEX.IOmostTrusted2

Monday, March 5, 2018

Oil long trade opened


Oil has been in a modest uptrend for over a year and you may see that the best way to trade it was to buy on dips. In the end of January oil experienced a 9 dollar corrective move. However, it did bounce off 58 level and made another impulsive wave up. It then made another tumble down, but did stay above support forming two large candle pins on a daily chart at 60$.

This tells me that the commodity is going to revisit it’s this year high quite soon and I initiated a long trade at 61.20 level just when the oil slipped below short term support (today’s lows). I have take profit target at 65$ and stop 59.95. If my target is hit I would make three times more than I lose if price reverses and goes down below 59.95.


I am not going to open any buy (long) trades after that, but intend to watch the commodity carefully as trade wars, US shale market will have bearish consequences for oil and it may tumble some 20-30 dollars this year.

I do expect lots of huge moves this year in oil, gold and currencies with both trend continuations and reversals in mind.

If you want to trade for yourself I would recommend eToro broker, who is one of the best in the industry.


Disclaimer: Financial markets carry a high level of risk. Investor can lose all his money trading them. You should not invest money that you can’t afford to lose. Information on this blog is for information purposes and should not be regarded as an advice to invest.