Best regulated crypto broker

CEX.IOmostTrusted2

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trend for 31st of March 2011


If you remember I wrote about an uptrend that I expected to develop in gbp/usd. It did happen today and you could have made some nice profit on the move up in the pair. It has already made some pretty fast reversal and I am out of my trade that I entered yesterday when the pair broke out. Today I am more looking at gbp/jpy pair and I see some possible down trend in the process of developing.

I see two points of support at 132.90 level and the pair failing to continue its’ ascend. So, 132.90 level can be broken pretty soon. At the time of writing it is under assault. I am not entering yet, but waiting for some retracement from the level. If the pair fails to go beyond resistance again, then I will short the pair when it passes below the support. So much for today. Look at the chart to better understand what I mean. See you tomorrow. 


Read my previous posts:



Disclaimer
Trading financial markets carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. All information on the blog is of educational nature and cannot be considered as advice, recommendation or signals to trade in any financial markets.